Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, October 7

5Q Friday - And the talk that never happened... I think

I tried to have the TTC conversation with Hubby last night... haha - yeah that turned into all of the ways we are currently busy, Diva's struggles and a million other things that didn't even TOUCH what our next step was.  I guess I will just put it away for a few more years and see what happens.  It's funny because while it really bothers me today, tomorrow when we are running 400 errands and Diva is being a trooper and just hanging out I will be happy with the just one we have.


Now for my HAPPY dance....





Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post. Answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear tomorrow morning! Remember that this post is NOT the post with the linky list on it...that is tomorrow!

Oh, and remember to have fun!!!

Also, feel free to play along on Twitter! We've had some people do that in the past couple of weeks and it's a fun, different way to answer the questions!

Questions for Friday, October 6th: (Special thanks to @tarabuzz, @signingcharity,@gasfamily, @trooppetrie, and Sandy for their question suggestions! I would LOVE to link YOU in a future 5QF, so c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! Or watch for my Twitter shout out on Thursdays, and offer up your questions that way! Don't forget to@5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?
While Hubby was gone I turned to cupcakes to ease my pain – now that he is home, I turn to cupcakes to ease my stress... so this girls comfort food is sweets!  Sadly, I have to SERIOUSLY be in the mood for cupcakes in order to eat them.

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?
There is a strip of beach on Kauai that Hubby and I went to – we were the only people on the beach and it felt like in the whole world.  Just up from there we renewed our vows and it was perfection.  I would have to say that Kauai is the most romantic place I have visited.

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?
I LOVE LOVE the crispness in the weather, the first crock-pot meal and curling up on the couch.  I love watching all of the kids dress up and get excited for Halloween, nothing better than the sparkle in a kids eyes when they run up to a door SCREAMING TRICK OR TREAT!

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?
After the past 15 months of deployment and just being Diva and I, I would LOVE to take an overnight trip to Palm Springs and enjoy the spa.

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?
Hubby used to be a HUGE “Just because” flower guy and was awesome when he was deployed BUT since he has been home YEAH NOT SO MUCH!  I LOVE Calla Lilies – used to be Gerbera Daisies but as I have gotten older so has my taste in flowers.  Maybe my just because will return... hmmm.

No comments: