Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, October 14

Getting to Know Me... 5 Questions and Friday Fill In

Check out and link up to Five Question Friday over on Five Crooked Halos (LOVE THIS BLOG!)


1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
Sadly it depends on the ice cream!  I love Mint N Chip or Rainbow Sherbet in a cone but all other in a cup.  YES, weird!

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
BabyMagic – I mean seriously the smell of a baby covered in that is amazing!
My Husbands neck the first time after separation (deployment or work) – need a say more?
Gardenia – Reminds me of Hawaii

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...) I mail gift cards to family out of state but if I am looking at you I want to give you a neatly wrapped and decorated gift to tear open at your hearts content.

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
HAHA- I tried out for Cheerleading and Tennis... NOPE, I am NOT athletic in the least.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
Nope- we didn’t have a band BUT I played the flute in 6 & 7th grade. 

I LOVE LOVE learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers!  I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more. 
Each week, Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!This week’s questions are:

1. A word that always makes me laugh is squashy!  The Hubby HATES the word because “it’s not a real grammatically correct word” YEP, I don’t care and will use it forever, more so now because he HATES it.
2. If you looked in my refrigerator right now, the oldest thing you’d find would be nothing more than 2 months... I cleaned it out when we moved.  SORRY!  Before though I found a bottle of mayo that expired in 2008. 
3. If I were written about in the newspaper today, on the front page, the headline would say “Crazy Woman Running on Empty RUNS OUT”
4. The last movie I saw was Love and Other Drugs.  It was cute, had it’s moments but overall it was just A LOT of NAKED Ann Hathaway.
5. The best thing that happened to me in the last few weeks was that I got booked on a cable show to talk about the Got Your Back Network.

No comments: